Article posted on Thursday 29 September - 12:11 EDT
The 2016 NFL regular season is about to be 25 percent of the way complete. Can you believe it? We hardly can. But now is the time teams really start to separate themselves and get sorted into packs. Using Bovada's game lines, we give you our best picks for Week 4.
Goals win you games which is why forwards and strikers command huge transfer fees and wages. This weekend some of the best strikers in the business take to the field and here’s who we think will find the back of the net.
After two games, the book is starting to be written on a number of NFL teams. With teams' strengths and weakness beginning to emerge, week 3 picks are less of a guessing game.
Matchday 6 of the 2016-17 Premier League throws up some fixtures that could see plenty of goals scored, but which players are going to score them?
Honorable mention in no particular order: Larry Bird, Kevin Garnett, Bill Russell, Patrick Ewing, Tim Duncan, Dwight Howard, Julius Erving, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West
The 2016-17 NBA regular season is closer than you think. So, with that in mind, we offer a forecast for all 16 playoff teams. Their championship odds come courtesy of Bovada, and if nothing else, this should be a valuable resource for you when deciding which squads are worth investments on the futures front.
Who says close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades? For the first time in NFL history, four Week One games were determined by the margin of exactly one point. With those kinds of close battles, the odds figure to favor the wise wagerer.
The Europa League will once again showcase some of the best football in Europe, with sides such as Manchester United, Fiorentina, Inter Milan and Athletic Bilbao all beginning grueling campaigns in the the competition.
- 17/06/16 European Championships Game 10 Preamble
- 19/06/16 Euro 2016 Gameday 11 Thoughts
- 20/06/16 Who Will Win Matchday 12 European Championship Games
- 15/06/16 Cavs Vs Warriors Game 6 Matchup Comparison NBA
- 15/06/16 Euro Cup 2016 Matchday Betting Comparisons
- 15/06/16 Euro 2016 Game Odds Analysis
- 13/06/16 European Championships Matchday 5 Preview
- 14/06/16 European Championships Gameday 6 Preview
- 14/06/16 Euro Cup 2016 Matchday 7 Analysis
- 18/06/16 Cleveland Cavs Vs Golden State Warriors Game 7 Prediction