BetDSI Sportsbook Review
BetDSI, short for Bet Diamond Sports International, has carved out quite the name for itself in the crowded online betting marketplace. They’ve done that with decades of service — dating back to 1998 — and full-fledged sportsbook, casino, and racebook platforms.
Our BetDSI review will cover everything you need to know about the site — what are the best betting site offers, BetDSI customer reviews, how to transfer money in and out of the book, BetDSI sportsbook, plus much more. There’s a lot to go over in this BetDSI sportsbook review so let’s get started right away!
Our BetDSI rating
Betting Sports on BetDSI
Where does BetDSI rank among the best sports betting sites? Pretty high on the list, actually.
That's because BetDSI has a very robust offering for bettors. Its sportsbook is its grand allure, of course. Here you'll find lines for America's most attention-grabbing sports — football, basketball, baseball, MMA, and even eSports. These options will appeal more to US-based players than say, international sports bettors.
Outside of the usual spread and over/under bets, the book also has a fully-dedicated live wagering feature on BetDSI mobile and desktop. In-play is available on most events and BetDSI is quick to update odds as the action unfolds.
Is BetDSI Legal In US?
Few people seem to have a good grasp on sports betting laws in the United States. That's because they're constantly changing.
However, BetDSI doesn't have to abide by regular US jurisdiction — and that applies at both the federal and state level. BetDSI can circumvent those laws because it's operated offshore in Costa Rica.
Therefore, yes, BetDSI is completely legal to use in all fifty US states. It's not only legal, but it's also trustworthy. BetDSI wouldn't have lasted 20-plus years, as it has now, if they didn't treat players well.
Is BetDSI Safe Outside The US?
For the most part, yes. BetDSI is currently available in more than 140 countries. The bulk of that service is done inside Europe. With a domain like www BetDSI eu you'd expect that.
It's also legal in Canada. Much like the US, Canada has varying laws around sports betting by providence. However, none apply to BetDSI since it doesn't operate out the country itself.
A few noteworthy places where BetDSI is barred includes Costa Rica (where it is run out of) and France. If you happen to be inside a country where it's outlawed, access to the BetDSI website will be blocked.
How To Withdraw Money On BetDSI
There are four withdrawal methods on BetDSI. Each comes with different fees and payout times. Let's dive into all four:
- Bank wire: one wire request is allowed per week. The maximum payout here is $4,950. If $500 to $2,500 is withdrawn, it's a flat $100 fee. Anything above that is a $200 charge. Bank wires process in four to five business days.
- Bitcoin: perhaps the most convenient method in all ways. Users are allowed to make one Bitcoin request per day with a max payout of $5,000. Transfer times are one business day max. A fee of $10 is incurred only if the withdrawn amount is below $300.
- Check: perhaps the least convenient method in more ways than one. Only one check can be requested every 15 days and you can expect to wait another 15 business days for it to actually arrive at your address. A $100 fee is assessed on each transaction. Max payout is also only $3,000.
- Person to person: One transaction is allowed per week with a max payout of just $390. Fees are either $30 (if the request is $300 or less) or $40 (anything above $300). Payouts are processed in two or three business days.
How To Deposit Money On BetDSI
Funding your account can be done with any of the below methods:
- Bank wire: With an eye-popping minimum deposit of $5,000, this method is perhaps only for the high rollers ($50,000 is the max, by the way).
- Check or money order: The minimum here is a more reasonable $500, but processing times can be longer depending on where the check is sent from.
- Credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard only): Minimum deposit for each is $45, while the max is $1,000 on Visa and $1,500 on Mastercard. Transfers are credited to your betting account almost immediately.
- Cryptocurrency: BetDSI accepts one of the widest range of digital currencies among betting sites. Along with the big names like Bitcoin or Litecoin, it also allows Ethereum, iExec, Ripple, and nine other cryptos. No limits on the deposit amount for any one of them and transfers are instantaneous.
Is There A Bitcoin Bonus On BetDSI?
Sign-up bonuses specific to depositing via Bitcoin or another crypto is a giant industry trend and BetDSI is on it, too.
Currently, BetDSI is offering up a 30% bonus on reloads using Bitcoin. To redeem, just use promo code "RE-UP30" and the free play is credited to your account swiftly. That bonus is specific to the sportsbook and comes with a 10X rollover. The top possible payout is $2,500.
While the new nature of cryptocurrency gives some bettors pause, it's honestly not difficult to get started with it. BetDSI's top menu has an entire section dedicated to Bitcoin and breaks down how to buy and use Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be bought with either a credit card or cash. After this, you'll need a crypto wallet like Edge Bitcoin to hold the funds. From here, deposit into BetDSI or another sportsbook is seamless.
It's that simple and easy. Only a few minutes of your time will lead to one advantage over another — quick transfer times, fewer to no transaction fees, more security, and as mentioned, big bonuses on reloads. So what are you waiting for?
More BetDSI Bonuses
There are no shortage of BetDSI bonus offers. Here are the ones you absolutely need to know about:
- New customer bonus: a 100 percent match up to $1,000. In a unique move, that free play is split for use in half — 50 percent to the sportsbook and the other fifty to the casino. Wagering requirements do apply, of course. For the sports split, it's 20X rollover, while the casino split is 40X rate.
- Refer-a-friend bonus: For every sign-up on your referral link, a $200 bonus is redeemable at a 5X rollover rate. There are no caps on earning this bonus, either.
- Rewards program: Not a bonus per se, but BetDSI does offer a unique loyalty program. With just a $300 deposit, players enter the first level of the system — gold, which is followed by platinum and finally, diamond. Win, lose, or draw, BetDSI will credit player's points for playing, which can then be used to unlock free play.
Responsible Gaming On BetDSI
Gambling is supposed to be fun, but when done in excess, there can certainly be an ugly side to it.
With that said, does BetDSI offer any "safeguards" for players potentially teetering on the edge of addiction? If we're being honest, not really.
Whereas some books allow players to set playing or wagering limits for themselves, no such features exist on BetDSI. Neither is there a budget or calculator to track wins and losses.
Hidden in the footer of the website, BetDSI does mention to reach out to them if a player feels they have a gambling addiction and they'll close the player's account immediately. But that's hardly a solution for a bigger issue at-large.