All eyes are on Conor McGregor in his in-ring return at UFC 257 against Dustin Poirier. The lightweight bout is actually a rematch more than six years in the making. We have an in-depth preview of the fight, along with free betting predictions!
- 150% bonus up to $250
- 250% bonus up to $1000
- 3100% up to $1000
- 4125% up to $2,500
- 550% bonus up to $1000
- 650% up to $1000
- 7100% up to $300
- 8100% up to $500
- 9Up to $500 bonus
- 10100% FREE PLAY or 20% CASH
- 11100% up to $500 + $500 at BetDsi's Casino
- 1450% bonus up to $1000
Preakness Stakes Picks 2020
This page is your best option for Preakness Stakes picks 2020. The famous horse race, typically the second leg of the American Triple Crown but the third leg this year, has drawn a field of 11 set to go 1 3/16 miles for $1 million.
|2020 Preakness Stakes Winner|
Free Preakness Picks
The following are free, expert picks for the 2020 Preakness Stakes:
- $20 Win, #9 Authentic
- $1 Exacta Box, #3 Art Collector and #9 Authentic
- $1 Trifecta Box, #2 Mr. Big News, #3 Art Collector, #9 Authentic, and #7 Ny Traffic
- 20 cent superfecta, #2 Mr. Big News, #3 Art Collector, #5 Thousand Words, #7 Ny Traffic, and #9 Authentic
#9 Authentic is obviously the best horse in the race. A winner of five of six starts with over $2.8 million earned, the 2020 Kentucky Derby winner towers over the rest of the field. He has also won the Grade 1 Haskell and the Grade 2 San Felipe. Trainer Bob Baffert has won the Preakness seven times already and looks to break the all-time record for which he is tied. Authentic will be very difficult to beat, as Baffert has already accomplished the Derby to Preakness double four times since 1997.
#3 Art Collector missed the Derby due to a minor injury, but the son of Bernardini has won five of nine starts and has crossed the finish line first six times. He is coming off five straight wins, all by open lengths, including the Grade 2 Blue Grass Stakes and the Ellis Park Derby. Tom Drury has a major chance with this bay colt, who is bred to suit the distance quite well.
#2 Mr. Big News was 46-1 when he finished third in the Kentucky Derby. He is back for more in the Preakness and will be much lower odds, but few will believe he can run back to his Derby form. The son of Giant's Causeway broke his maiden in January in Louisiana, then ran fifth beaten only four lengths in the contentious Grade 2 Risen Star. He won the Oaklawn Stakes, defeating a nice field, so his Derby top-three effort should not have been such a giant surprise.
#7 Ny Traffic ran Authentic to a nose in the Haskell and was the top choice for many in the Kentucky Derby. He has been knocking on the door, with placings in Grade 2, Grade 2, Grade 3, and Grade 1 races since February. Saffie Joseph, Jr. trains the gray son of Cross Traffic.
#4 Swiss Skydiver is trying to become the first filly since Rachel Alexandra to win the Preakness Stakes (G1), but this is a tall order. She couldn't manage to win the Kentucky Oaks despite a brilliant campaign with major wins all over the country. Now she is stepping up in trip and class and is probably a play against in this spot. She would have been heavily favored if she ran in the Black Eyed Susan against the girls earlier on the card.
#5 Thousand Words puts blinkers on. He was a top choice in the Derby when he flipped in the paddock, breaking his assistant trainer's arm and forcing his scratch. He has appeared none the worse for wear, with two strong workouts at Churchill Downs in the interim, but a big incident like that is cause for concern, and he will have to prove he is back to his best.
Betting the Preakness Online
A big betting day is more enjoyable when players find the right online racebook to bet the Preakness Stakes online. In addition to the convenience of betting from a computer or mobile device, the best online racebooks offer generous bonuses, rebates, and even loyalty programs that increase your profits. Please examine these trusted, secure racebooks for all your Preakness Stakes needs.
2020 Preakness Field
The 2020 Preakness field, with Preakness jockeys and trainers, as well as the Preakness Stakes morning line odds, are as follows:
- 1. Excession: Steve Asmussen / Sheldon Russell 30 – 1
- 2. Mr. Big News: Bret Calhoun / Gabriel Saez 12 - 1
- 3. Art Collector: Tom Drury Jr / Brian Hernandez Jr. 5 - 2
- 4. Swiss Skydiver: Ken McPeek / Robby Albarado 6 - 1
- 5. Thousand Words: Bob Baffert / Florent Geroux6 - 1
- 6. Jesus’ Team: Jose Francisco D’Angelo / Jevian Toledo 30 - 1
- 7. Ny Traffic: Saffie Joseph, Jr / Horacio Karamanos 15 - 1
- 8. Max Player: Steve Asmussen / Paco Lopez 15 - 1
- 9. Authentic: Bob Baffert / John Velazquez 9 - 5
- 10. Pneumatic: Steve Asmussen / Joe Bravo 20 - 1
- 11. Liveyourbeastlife: Jorge Abreu / Trevor McCarthy 30 - 1
2020 Preakness Undercard Picks
The 2020 Preakness Stakes undercard has 10 supporting stakes races, with total purses over $2.7 million for the day.
- Race 6 - $250,000 Dinner Party Stakes (G2) $5 Win on #1 True Valour, #7 Factor This
- Race 7 - $200,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash (G3) $10 Win on #6 Midtowncharlybrown
- Race 10 - $250,000 Black Eyed Susan Stakes (G2) $50 Win on #5 Bonny South
Category : NewsMore articles...
It's down to four: the Bills, Buccaneers, Chiefs, Packers. Who earns a Super Bowl spot? Who covers the spread? Over or under on the points? We answer each of those burning questions in this detailed NFL conference title game preview. Read this before you put any money down on the games!
Before you even think about betting the second round of the 2020-21 NFL playoffs, read this in-depth guide first. We're previewing all four matchups, plus offering up free betting predictions on each game — spreads, moneylines, over/unders, we're covering it all!