Don’t expect much playoff success recently – Flyers haven’t won a playoff series since 2012 and have missed the postseason frequently in the 2010s. Betting on them in the playoffs is risky.
Target Flyers on long road trips or playing back-to-back games – Their grinding, physical style can take a toll, leading them to show some fatigue away from home or in the second night of a back-to-back.
Back the under for most of their division games – Matchups against Metropolitan opponents like Pittsburgh, Washington, and New York tend to be lower-scoring, defensive struggles.
Fade them as substantial underdogs on the road – The Flyers struggle away from their home crowd, especially when facing tough environments against elite teams. Tread carefully backing them as big road dogs.
Consider overs earlier in seasons – Fast starts offensively often fade for Philadelphia later in campaigns as injuries and fatigue set in for their veteran roster.
Who Do The Philadelphia Flyers Play Next
Check out who Philadelphia plays next to get your Flyers betting started. The next game is always important and looking at previous encounters is a great way to scope the betting scene.
Philadelphia Flyers Game Schedule
Scanning the Flyers schedule is a great way to stay out in front on games that hold better betting prospects than others.
Philadelphia Flyers Standings Today
The Philadelphia Flyers standings are the optimal way to see how the team stacks up against those around the league. Knowing the numbers will invariably help with your betting strategy.
How To Make Money Betting On Philadelphia Flyers
The Broad Street Bullies days are distant memories for Flyers fans. Since last hoisting the Cup in 1975, Philadelphia has struggled to recapture championship glory. They reached the Finals in 1980, 1985, 1987, 1997 and 2010 but fell short each time.
Recently, the Flyers have floundered. They haven't won a playoff series since 2012 and have missed the postseason four times since their last Finals run in 2010.
When betting on the current Flyers:
- Don't expect much playoff success - no series wins in over a decade indicates betting on them in the playoffs is very risky.
- Target them on long road trips or in back-to-backs - their grinding style takes a toll playing away from home or with little rest.
- Fade them as big road underdogs - Philadelphia struggles away from its home crowd, especially against elite teams.
- Consider betting overs earlier in seasons - fast offensive starts tend to fade with injuries and fatigue.
- The Broad Street Bullies moniker no longer fits. Adjust expectations downwards when wagering on this fading franchise mired in a championship drought approaching 50 years.